Conditions Print E-mail


Passport (in case of foreigner)
Identity Card (in case of national)
Valid driving license
Minimum age: 25 years
Credit Card Visa ,American Express, Master Card


All prices include basic insurance and taxes.
Gasoline is not included, it is delivered with a full tank and the difference will be charged to the client with a recharge when returning the vehicle.
Daily 24 hour vehicle, plus one tolerance, past the 25th hour it will be charged as extra hours.
Each additional authorized driver, with have an additional daily cost.
Professional driver service upon request at an additional cost.
Reservation cancellations must be done with a minimum of a 48 hour notice.
Deliveries in hotels, offices, airport or others with no additional cost for contracts that surpass 3 days (City of La Paz).

Insurance Included

Civil responsibility up to $us. 10.000.-
Fires and accidents up to the vehicles value. With a franchise of $us. 1000.- of clients’ responsibility, which will increase to $us. 2000.- in case of a car flip.
Complete robbery up to 80% of the vehicles’ value, being the remaining 20% of the client’s responsibility.
SOAT (Obliged insurance against transit accidents) up to $us. 3000.-

Extendible insurance upon client request, with additional cost.

Attention hours

Monday – Friday: 8:30 h – 12:00 h  2:00 -18.30 h
Saturday, Sunday: 8:30 h - 12:30 h

           VISIT OUR NEW SITE            BOOKING ON LINE            PROMOTIONS

Visit the new spaces created for you

With our new booking system now you can make
your reservations on line.

Visit and know the promotions created especially
for our clients

Costumers experience

Currency converter

Catalogue of vehicles
Recommended by:

Lonely Planet

Foot Print Boliva